Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Apple Tree Inn has that warm and friendly atmosphere you only get in a good British local. There’s a nice buzz about us. Staff are super friendly and helpful. You’ll get a warm welcome at the bar. We do great pub grub for fantastic prices, and a huge range of drinks. Whether you’re coming in for lunch with friends, stopping off for tea with the kids, or popping out for dinner with your better half, you’ll have a good time with us. Eat alfresco on the patio or come in and find a spot in our light and airy dining area.
Feeling hungry? We do generous portions of delicious food for all tastes. There’s enough on our menu to keep you going for weeks. Thirsty? We’ll soon sort that! You’ll be well impressed with the drinks menu. Whether you want a cold draught lager, a bottled craft beer, or a smooth American bourbon, we can do it. Got a girls’ night out coming up? Check out our cocktail menu. We do an amazing Mojito. Fishbowls are always good for a giggle! And if you want something a bit different, try one of our cider cocktails. Classy lady? Say the word and we’ll get the prosecco out. Nothing says TGIF quite like a bottle of bubbly. If you love your fizz, our Friday Feeling deal will be right up your street. A bottle of prosecco and three sharers will get your night off to a great start. The weekend’s here! You’ve earned it.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus